All of us as Christians must become 100% committed, to Absolute Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, no matter the intensity nor the consequences of the cultural and traditional pressure of our peers and the world, inside and outside the Church. Truth above self, self-interest, our fears, family, business associates and friends, must be our single focus with full disclosure, zeal, impeccable integrity and courage in the spirt of Joshua. Absolute Truth that dwells and is found exclusively in the person of Jesus Christ that will set any captive free from self, the world and worse of sins. Remember, 1 percent of compromising truth to appease others temporarily, will contaminate the other 99 percent of Truth, which will make it a full lie. We must keep it 100 just like Jesus did and continues to do. Otherwise the Gospel of Truth and Grace (John 1) of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Reputation of our Good Father, will be at stake, bringing much Shame to our Good Father’s Great Name (Joshua 7:9).